Blog Header

Blog Header

Friday 7 March 2014

I'll be back!

I haven't forgotten my blog but this is my final week of my photography course so I've been mega busy working on my 'Graduation Challenge' album. This is taking up all my time so you'll have to take my word for it that I have daffies galore in flower, and amazingly the moorhens have even built a nest already! That's crazily early for them.

But I'll be back next week with more news from the Chateau, and my Graduation photos to share, along with some other outtakes! Take care everyone. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon..... maybe later today if I get a chance! Thanks Amanda. :-)

      Delete
  2. I've still been following your blog Mandy despite problems with family and for me!.
    Hope your Graduation goes well.

    Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear I am sorry to hear that Philippa. I have been in a bubble the last 6 weeks so no time to catch up with any news elsewhere and barely even know what is going on in the world! You can email me if you like as I'd love to hear and I hope we'll still get a chance to meet up at Easter. xx

      Delete