Blog Header

Blog Header

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Peanut butter fudge

Over the Christmas period people kept talking about making fudge, which I haven't done since I was a kid. I saw this recipe mentioned on colouritgreen's blog who gave me the recipe and I'm afraid I just had to make it. I made one little change; I used light brown sugar instead of dark. Just because that's what I fancied using.

It's delicious and easy and I'm very glad the recipe doesn't mention calories, because you shouldn't even think about them. I'm going to try freezing some - I can't see why it won't work. It's funny how my OH suddenly likes peanut butter though! It's also even funnier how his 'diet' disappears out the window when I make something sweet - I tell him he doesn't have to eat any, but he says he ought to keep me company.....

Next experiment will be milk tablet fudge using sweetened condensed milk. Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment